FLSA Classification: Exempt
Reports To: Engineering Director, DCS
This is not an entry level Project Engineer, ideally would have 4 to 6 years of industry / applicable experience. You would be the go to team member on a Project Team or potentially the Project Team Lead. You could be given week to week direction from Project Team Leads or give daily direction to your team. Self-directed work would be a big part, but adhering to company, customer and established design specifications would be a must.
- Performs engineering design evaluations and works to complete projects with direction from Project Team Lead.
- Accepts project tasks with minimal direction, understanding delivery is based on project timelines.
- Reviews customer specifications to confirm adherence to these during design process.
- Provides technical support for the engineering process.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area.
- Proficiency in AutoCad is required, working knowledge of AutoCad Inventor is preferred
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Some degree of creativity and latitude is required.
EEO: We are an equal opportunity employer.