At DCS, our projects are the lifeblood of what we do, and there’s nothing we’re more passionate about than executing well. As the Project Management Director, you’ll be charged with making sure we’re the best in the business at implementing systems.
Responsible for the coordination and completion of all projects.
· Plans, sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors project completion.
· Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Leads and manages a team of Project Managers.
· A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
· Suggests and implements ongoing training and development.
· Participates in strategic planning for the company.
· Works with human resources to evaluate and recruit new talent.
· Develops and implements action plans to correct variances.
· Anticipates and responds to the client’s needs and concerns.
· Manages and leads project management staff in the market and ensures thorough staff understanding and implementation of operations, policies, and procedures.
· Formally supervises individual employees and/or subordinate supervisors.
· Responsible for identifying tracking performance, coaching, training needs, and motivating direct reports and work group.
· Directly or indirectly responsible for hiring, terminating, compensation, and performance evaluation for direct reports and work group.
· Directs all phases of project management including procurement/contracting, initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closeout phases of the project.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred but not required.
· Project Management certification is preferred.
· Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office and ERP systems.
Apply for Director Project Management using the link below: