About the Team
The Information Technology team is committed to providing ongoing support and
long term scalable planning solutions for the Diakonia companies. Our goal is to
build a diverse team that encourages the cross pollination of ideas and inspires
team chemistry to deliver a scalable infrastructure to support diverse customer
About the Role
As an ERP Specialist you will be responsible for supporting the design and documentation of business process and technical solutions related to our ERP systems. You will be a champion at understanding user needs and performing gap analysis between software functionality and user requirements. You will be the face of the IT department and represent the team with a professional and respectful attitude for all users.
In this role, you will…
· Work with business and technology stakeholders to understand business requirements and drive out the best solution for the organization.
· Be a self-starter with a solid work ethic and possess a willingness and ability to quickly learn new software modules and other applications.
· Have 2+ years’ experience with a major ERP application suite as a power user, consultant, or support technician.
· Oversee testing, debugging and development of ERP software solutions and enhancements
· QA project efforts and documentation to ensure project decisions/deliverables are sound
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Have strong organizational, problem solving, analytical and prioritization skills
· Be enthusiastic and dedicated to the challenges of serving a diverse range of users
· Have the ability to function collaboratively as part of a fast-paced cross functional team
· Actively establish and maintain relationships with all levels within the organization and with technical support vendors
· Maintain continuous, open, consistent professional communication with customers, peers and management
· Have the ability to effectively facilitate meetings and follow up to ensure team deliverables are met
· Be professional in communications, appearance, relationships, and responsiveness
· Have a positive attitude
· Promote user satisfaction company wide
· Be proficient with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We’re excited about you because you…
· Create, implement and support relevant tools and services, guiding stakeholders toward the best solution for the organization
· Enjoy working with an eclectic team of thinkers and producers
· Have the ability to document all current processes, procedures, and implementation of all written software/applications
· Are familiar with a variety of the concepts, practices, and procedures related to ERP
· Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Possess a wide degree of creativity and latitude
· Maintain good IT project management practices
· Work independently with minimal coaching
· Knowledge and experience with a manufacturing integrated ERP systems a plus
· Experience with MS SQL Server; MS Access or Crystal Reports a plus
Apply for ERP Specialist using the link below: